The Spirit of EDI.....
To be recognised as the UK’s leading provider of innovative, high quality learner assessment and support services – by customers, partners, policy-makers and investors.
- Teamwork – we work together to support the development of the business.
- Understanding – we listen to the needs and requirements of everyone we work with.
- Partnership – we work alongside our customers and all those with an interest in our work.
- Expertise – we each take responsibility for developing our skills and knowledge.
- Communication – we keep each other informed and actively promote EDI and our services.
The Spirit of EDI is our enthusiasm for and commitment to these values.
We have a simple and powerful business proposition to customers based on:
- Advice – we help our customers find the right solution for their business needs.
- Guidance – we help our customers through each stage of the service delivery process.
- Support – we see ourselves as an extension of our customers’ businesses.
Our service standards are designed to exceed expectations through our investment in:
- Staff – who put customers first and delight them with our responsiveness.
- Systems – that are easy to use, designed for and with our customers.
- Innovation – exploring ways to develop and improve our products and service levels.
We are ambitious and continuously refine our approach by:
- Measuring – our performance against key indicators.
- Analysing – feedback from our customers and other partners.
- Responding – promptly to internal and external influences on our business.