Over 140,000 learners in the UK undertake EDI vocational qualifications each year, the majority of these are through a network of 1400 training centres across the UK. EDI prides itself on understanding the needs of training providers and delivering excellent service to all EDI approved centres.
Outside the UK, EDI awards its range of London Chamber of Commerce and Industry International Qualifications (LCCI IQ) through 5000 schools, colleges, universities and training providers in over 120 countries.
As one of the leading awarding bodies in the UK, EDI offers the following benefits and support to training providers:
- Vocational qualifications accredited by the UK regulatory authorities and recognised by employers, universities and professional bodies
- Online registration of learners, reducing the turnaround time and enabling providers to improve their service to learners and employers
- On-demand delivery, increasing the flexibility of the programmes providers can offer
- A comprehensive range of online and offline assessments and qualifications
- A network of professionals who examine and verify all EDI accredited qualifications
- Regular updates on new qualifications and on new developments in education
- Unrivalled customer service support and extensive support materials
- A range of other services such as ePortfolio, approved programmes, assessment solutions and Broadband access